During the full consultation we will cover all of body systems, family history, current eating habits and any medication you are taking to get a clear picture of your health, from this information a personal nutrition plan will be created.
During your follow up appointment you will be provided with a printed nutrition plan that will include lifestyle and nutrition advice, a meal planner and plenty of recipes along with information on any supplements you may need.
Ellen will go through your nutrition plan in detail and answer any questions you may have.
Allow an hour for each appointment.
Nutritional therapy package
Full consultation, follow up to go through plan and recipe book £79
Food intolerance testing
Figures released by Allergy UK, a charity set up to help the millions of people who suffer from food sensitivity, estimate that 45 per of the country’s population is affected by the condition.
“There’s been a 10 fold increase in people with food intolerances in the UK in the last 25 years
– Some signs of food intolerance or gut bacteria imbalance include
Bloating, Migraines, Headaches, Cough, Runny nose,Fatigue,Stomach ache and nausea.
By testing the stool this allows us to get a better picture of whats going on inside so we can start to heal you from within.
Tests include :
- intestinal candida and other fungi (a full screen for all yeasts and moulds)
- pH of the stool (included in the fungal screening)
- intestinal parasites
- bacteria in different materials
- resistance tests for pathogenic bacteria
- bacteria which cause acute diarrhoea
- complete status of intestinal colonization (bacteria + fungi)
- pancreatic function test
- leaky gut (alpha-1-antitrypsin )
- intestinal inflammation (Calprotectin)
- intestinal immune system (sIgA)
- celiac disease
- Gliadin sensitivity marker
- EPX gut allergy marker/IBD therapy success marker
- skin and nail fungi
- Helicobacter pylori
- intestinal bleeding
- colo-rectal tumour markers
- lactose intolerance
…..and much more
- Complete status of Intestinal colon including candida and other fungi (a full screen for all yeasts and moulds and bacteria’s) £125
- Coeliac disease £110
- Lactose intolerance £110
- Hair analysis test (All food groups tested to show any sensitivities) £69